Friday, October 24, 2008

That's Life

I am so sorry that it has been so long since I have last posted. I promise to make it up to everyone - aka Wendy Bird and Sister Birds.
I have had several "blogging material" events over the past few weeks. So many random thoughts and pictures to come.
For those of you, aka Wendy Bird and Sister Birds, who can't wait, I'll give you a little taste of what's to come.
My 1 year anniversary. Sister Bird's Birthday. My new niece. How my witchcraft was wrong. Williamsburg Ghost Tour. My neighbor. And the Williamsburg Ghost Tour.
So much material, so little time.
But that's life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK---sister bird (the old one) is anxiously waiting on who is going to blog about the most totally awsemost event of your five year neice's life--for those of you who wish to guess....three initials and the number 3... ha ha....

waiting patiently...

older sister bird