Friday, October 31, 2008

REREDRUM

Cam, this one is for you.

Cam, Hello, are you there?

At a recent beach trip, we were doing what Vinton does best. Chatting. Emily, Greggie Poo, Cam, Ashley and myself sat around in the living room just chatting away.

*Side note* Ashley, thanks for being so patient with my crazy, erratic family. Or maybe I should say, thanks for being so patient with Greggie Poo and myself...we're known to be a little on the wild side.

The topic of neighbors came up. How, I have no idea, but it did. Everyone was sharing their crazy neighbor stories. Some were about neurotic neighbors, some were about nosey neighbors, (I just remembered how we got onto the subject), and some were about non pet loving neighbors. Greggie Poo and I just sat back and listened. Towards the end of the conversation, Greggie Poo and I thought that we should fess up. We looked at each other and simultaneously said

"We have you ALL beat."

"Our neighbor is a murderer." "And she HATES Maggie."

Okay people, if the first strike wasn't enough to convince you of her evil, the second strike should put that baby to bed.

Silence.

You could've heard a pin drop.

Laughter, followed by "no way" or "I don't believe you" started coming from the room.

"Oh yes. It's true. Look it up if you don't believe us. Her name is Blankety Blank" We said.

If you think that I'm posting her name, you're crazy. But get in touch with me and I'll gladly give it up. Because it's ALL of google.

Needless to say, Greggie Poo and I have started locking our doors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot about the made for tv movie about your neighbor - everyone loves a good lifetime movie...maybe you could add a youtube clip about her. We can blur out her face!