Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm such a bear

Oh my holy gracious.

My alarm clock just went off.

I overslept and missed the whole month of February.

What happened?

Did I miss anything?

Is Baby Charley here yet?

Did Dylan Bird have a birthday?

Did Sammy Bird turn 2 already?

Did Danny Bird have her 16th birthday? I mean 6th?

It snowed in Williamsburg?

That really happened on The Bachelor?

There is a blind guy, a new judge and a girl whose real name is Lil Rounds, on American Idol?

What? That wasn't a dream? Obama really is our new President?

What is the sam hell is going on here?

I clearly hibernated way too long. So much to catch up on....

4 comments:

Emily said...

You crack me up!!!

Anonymous said...

yay..you're back!

April and Brad said...

You made me laugh out loud!

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Oh my gosh,..yeah that really did happen on the bachelor!! I was pacing the whole evening!! By the way love the shoes from the post a month ago!! :) Target is FABULOUS!