Sunday, April 26, 2009

Richmond, Ferrum Style

Last weekend, we went to Richmond for Leslie's birthday party and Leslie and John's housewarming party.
Oh how I needed this!
It has been a long, hard, boring winter in Williamsburg.
It was a beautiful spring evening, with some good ole friends in a good ole town.

It really made me miss living in Richmond. I love everything about that city! The people, the atmosphere, the nightlife, the shopping, the attitude, and last but not least - Sticky Rice and Nacho Mama's.

I hadn't seen the Ferrum crew in a long time! But we picked up right where we left off! That just goes to show how our group is :)
We didn't skip a beat!
Here are some pictures from our DELIGHTFUL night!
Of course we Ferrum kids, were the last ones standing!
Jay is in there somewhere - oh wait. I see a foot!
Let's not wait so long for the next time guys!
Love you guys :) Oh and Leslie....sorry about the mess :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh so fun!!!